This is the 200th post on Girl Gone Geek Blog!
If you are wondering why I’m “celebrating” post 200 and not post 100 it’s because I blogged right on by post 100 without noticing, typical me! I started Girl Gone Geek Blog (GGGB) May 27th of this year. What began as a hobby to share my little obsessions with the citizens of The Interwebs has turned into so much more than I had imagined!
While searching for awesome geekery to blog about I discovered so many amazing blogs, websites which you should also check out, most of my favorites are on my Blog Roll on the left of the site. Despite how cliché it sounds, the best part of GGGB was getting the chance to “meet” all of you who read my blog on a regular and send me such positive responses on here. And how could I forget all of my wonderful geeky/gamer/otakus/fangirl/fanboy twitter friends!
Here’s a few of my favorite posts thus far (it may seem like a lot but it’s out of 200!):
- Cyborgs Exist and Humanity is Doomed
- Nerdy Nails
- 10 Reasons to Watch True Blood
- Pretty much all of Tattoo Tuesday
- The Entire Zombie Week
- Novel-T’s (I have Poe with the Raven)
- Inception Film Review
- Scott Pilgrim Movie Review
- Cute Handmade Cthulhu’s (and the H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast is great!)
- Fangirl Corsets (and these Star Wars Bathing Suits) Continue reading →