- – Runs her blog Leslie IRL
- – She’s a designer
- – NEPA Blog Con designer
- – Runs the super freaking cute Word to my Unicorn Etsy shop
- – One of the founders of International Geek Girls Pen Pal Club (sign up!)
- – Co-runs Larpettes, a Facebook group for female LARPers
- – Belly dancer for Antipode Geek Belly Dance
- – A bajillion more things
Blog Crush: Leslie IRL
Seeing a blog post like Geek Girl Advice: Things I wish I could tell my geeky 13-year old self hit 3,000 views in 1 day really tickled my pickle. And the best part was, I gave all those contributors a little bit of the spotlight and a place to voice their own wisdom. That made me really happy and fuzzy on the inside!
What do you obsessed about?
Does wine count? Haha! I am obsessed with…. Harry Potter, Pewdiepie, Captain America, Instagramming, LARPing and cosplaying, and blogging! I am always plotting new blog ideas, writing, scouting other blogs for inspiration, and trying to connect with others with my blog and social media. I am such a typical millennial!
If Kirby were to eat you, what power would he get?
I think he (she?) would get the ability to hug people and turn them into kittens.
What video game, comic/book, show and movie would you want to have if you were on a deserted island?
Probably Animal Crossing, an Archie comic (hopefully at least a double digest), the Bible, Pretty Little Liars (help me, I am addicted to this show), and Moon so I can feel like I am slowly going crazy and try to build a robot friend to talk to me.
- Blog: leslieirl.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/leslieirl
- Twitter: @darlingstewie
- Tumblr: darlingstewie.tumblr.com
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/darlingstewie
- Instagram: instagram.com/darlingstewie