Have you seen a more mathematical dress before?! I received this Finn tunic from the fine folks over at Halloween Costumes to review and I’m in love. It’s described a tunic tank, but fits more like a dress that you could wear with or without jeans, leggings or tights. What I love most about this is that I can rock my Adventure Time love in a girly way. Shirts are cool of course, (trust me I have tons!) but I love flaunting my obsessions with a dress or skirt. These Adventure Time tunic/dresses are a super cute way to show off your Land of OOO citizenship!
2 winners will get one of the Adventure Time Tunics!
How to enter:
- 1. Follow Girl Gone Geek on: Facebook (/girlgonegeekblog), Twitter (girl_gone_geek) and Instagram (girl_gone_geek) if applicable.
- 2. Answer the following question in the comments section:
- Q: What would you be the princess or prince of if you lived in the Land of OOO?
- Ex: I’d be the Cat Princess because… cats!
- Sorry, dresses don’t come with an everything burrito.
- Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 28th
Contest over, congrats Meg House and Minty Badger!