Nick’s Etsy shop NH Vynals is a great example of how less can be more. I have two of his minimalistic prints and a hand painted vinyl piece and they are all great quality. Read more about Nick, his shop and how to win a print!
Interview with Nick of NH Vinyls Etsy Shop:
Nick: My name is Nick, and ever since I was little I have always been to cars and the art world. The one thing I aspire to in life is to be happy, as I believe everything falls in place when your happy. When I am working on cars or drawing new designs, I feel happy, and doing something you love is the best feeling in the world.
Where do you get the inspiration for all of your designs?
Nick: Recently I have been watching a lot of old cartoons on Netflix. I think that’s how I was first inspired to start my poster art collection. It reminded of the days of my younger years where the most important thing was Saturday morning cartoons.
How would you describe your artistic style?
Nick: At the moment I have become obsessed with Minimalist Art. But I see myself adding more and more detail to my new collections. So I guess it depends on how I wake up that morning.
If you were a mutant, what would your name and power be?
Nick: I would have to be Ironed Claws or something like that. It would be a mix of Iron Man and Wolverine. I love the science and technology behind the Iron Man suits, and Wolverine is just unstoppable practically. With self-healing and a iron suit, you can’t go wrong.
- Video Game: Grand Theft Auto
- Comic Book: Iron Man Collection
- Movie: Transformers, Avengers, Fast and the Furious and this list could go on forever =)
- TV: The bigger the better
- And a sofa of course.
Where can we find you on the?
- Website: www.nhvinyls.com
- Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/nhvinyls?ref=si_pr
- Blog: http://www.nhvinyls.com/blog/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NH-Vinyls/192519464134463
- Twitter: @nhvinyls
- Instagram: nhvinyls
Three (3) Lucky Readers will win a poster from NH Vinyls!
- 1. Shout out your favorite print from NH Vinyl’s Etsy Shop in the comments section below
- 2. Like Facebook.com/pages/NH-Vinyls/192519464134463 (if applicable)
- 3. Follow @NHVinyls (if applicable)
- * Contest ends Wednesday, Oct. 10th