Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, the apparel retailer, recently launched a limited edition line of Star Wars inspired hoodies and t-shirts. Star Wars apparel have be remixed every way imaginable, but that doesn’t stop these from being any less awesome. The collection plays off the popularity of the classic film graphics and the details specific to the well known characters in the film series.
The Star Wars hoodies fully transform you into your favorite character, whether it’s a Storm Trooper, an X Wing Pilot or Boba Fett. Each hoodie has a zip-front, extending past the collar to create a costume-like mask. Don’t have enough time to make a costume for the next con, costume park or trip to the grocery store? No biggie, just zip up your hoodie and you’re Boba!
I’m in love with my Storm Trooper Pop Art shirt. The fabric and print are high-quality and very well made. I know I won’t have to worry about the vivid colors fading after a few washes which is something I worry about with graphic print shirts. Although the line is made for men, I proudly rock my Storm Trooper shirt (and received many compliments). No need to worry geek girls, you can enter the giveaway as well! Perhaps next year they can release a female line, because girls like Star Wars too. ;)
Follow & Like Ecko!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eckocutandsew
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cutandsew
- Instagram: @marceckocutandsew
Enter the giveaway!
Three lucky readers* will win the Storm Trooper Pop Art Shirt by Marc Ekco. Big shout out to Marc Ecko for sponsoring this giveaway!
- 1. Answer the following question in the comments section below: In your opinion, which Star Wars character has the most style and why?
- 2. Like Facebook.com/girlgonegeekblog (if applicable)
- 3. Follow @girl_gone_geek (if applicable)
- 4. Contest ends Wednesday, Sept. 19th. *Sorry, for U.S. residents only.