I haven’t done a tech review before but I had to do one on the UbiRock. It’s just too freaking cool! The UbiRock is a portal vibration speaker. It’s small and therefore super portable. Basically you put the small UbiRock speaker on any flat surface and it turns that surface into a speaker. I don’t know how it works, magic probably.
It’s extremely easy to use. Just plug it into your Mp3 or laptop (or anything with a standard audio 3.5mm or USB plug) and press play! It’s rechargeable so you don’t need to worry about outlets or batteries. I also had entirely too much fun experimenting with different surfaces to see what sounds they create.
Girl Gone Geek Blog readers get $10 off UbiRock! Use the code: “GirlGoneGeek” (good until April 2nd)
Playing with my UbiRock:
UbiRock on the web:
- – Head over to UbiRock’s Facebook Page: Facebook.com/UbiRockSpeaker
- – Like their page and write on their wall what fictional surface you’d like to play your UbiRock on.
- – Example: “I’d test out my UbiRock speaker on the wall of the TARDIS!”
- – The first 10 people who write on their wall get a code for $10 off!
- – And you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a UbiRock speaker.
- – Contest ends: Monday March 26th Good luck!