I bet you thought this post would come with leg warmers and shoulder pads, nope! Just totally gnarly X-Men apparel from Mighty Fine (welovefine.com) from their 80’s Art Fashion Series. These bodacious X-Men babes are inspired by the 1980’s minimalistic illustration style of Patrick Nagel.
The day I discovered welovefine.com was the same day I ordered a Storm Nagel-inspired shirt (and Phoenix for a friend’s birthday gift). The icing on the cake was when I received my package in the mail and not only did I get my shirts but also they threw in some great Mighty Fine swag. It included a big bag with Hello Kitty on one side and Elmo on the other, a Mighty Fine poster with my name on it and some stickers. It was a nice touch to see all that fun stuff in my box which shows how they go the extra mile to make their customers happy. They also keep adding new and fun Nagel-inspired designs check them out here.
Mighty Fine has much more (non-80’s) addictive designs and shirts ranging from My Little Pony to Star Wars. Since I love you and these shirts so much I’m going to give one away to a lucky reader! A huge thanks and shout out to Mighty Fine for sponsoring this contest!
Mighty Fines links:
Contest Rules to WIN a Nagel-Inspired X-Men shirt from Mighty Fine:
– Answer the following question: If you were a mutant, what would your powers be?
- – Subscribe to my blog on the top right hand side of the page or click here
- – Like my Facebook page
- – You can submit your answer THREE different ways (or all of them if you fancy):
- – The comments section of this post
- – Facebook: Post your caption in the comments section of this image
- – Twitter: tweet me @girl_gone_geek your answer using #ifiwereamutant (you can use more than one tweet to respond)
- – Winner will be chosen next on Monday Sept 5th