You all are fully aware of how much a massive Doctor Who fan I am. I literally waited in line for over 6 hours on two separate occasions mind you for DW related events and to meet the main cast and Steven Moffat (you can read about that here and here). Where’s my (#DWlineCon peeps at?!). That’s some serious obsession right there!
My Facebook page and Twitter is practically a continuous love letter to Doctor Who. I want to thank all my fellow Whovians for emailing me Tennant LOL cats, tweet-a-thons, Facebook gush-a-thons, sending me Doctor Who episodes that haven’t made their way across the pond yet and just basically existing. No really, I barely have anyone IRL to talk to about Who so I love that I know I can go on Facebook or Twitter and have the best conversations with you all that madman in a box we love so much.
This giveaway is exclusively for my Twitter followers and Facebook fans. Two lucky Whovians will win the very popular shirt design from Threadless Doctor Hoo, depicting all eleven doctors as adorable owls designed by Mallory Dyer. How cool is it that Hartnell and Troughton are in black and white?! It’s the little things ya know? A big thanks to Threadless for sponsoring this giveaway!
The rules the contest will end on Monday June 6th:
- Please don’t post responses on here, this is exclusively for my social networking friends, don’t worry everyone else there will be more contests to come!
- Subscribe to my blog on the right hand side of the page
- Answer the following question:
- If you could have the TARDIS take you anywhere in space and time where would it be and why?
- You can seperate your answer in parts if 140 isn’t enough just make sure you @ reply me and use the hashtage in both