Well if you’ve wandered to my blog I’m going to assume you are extremely (or even vaguely) interested in the wondrous world of all things geek. If you are here for another reason this site should bring out the inner geek in you … *crosses fingers*.
Some things I’m completely obsessed with that I will featured on the blog:
- Video Games– my brother is a hardcore gamer which may account for my love of Meeles, RPG’s, D pads and the letters A, B, L, R and things of that nature. (PSN-MissyJay3)
- Literature– I love everything from Shakespeare, Whitman, James Baldwin, Chuck Palahniuk, Edwidge Danticat to J. K. Rowling.
- Anime– I celebrate Faye Valentine’s Day on February 14th.
- Art– A certified Museum Geek although I don’t think many people consider art to be geeky but it’s my blog and ima do what I want! *crosses arms and looks away*
- Comics– My familiarity with this medium is growing with my obsessions with Grant Morrison, The Walking Dead and Sandman. But being a descendant of Marvel fanboy should mean something… Right?…Right?!
Everyone feel free to send me geeky things you think I should contribute and will give you a shout out and/or link to your blog/twitter/facebook/etc.!
Also I have a Facebook Page. You know what to do!
Here’s my Girl Gone Geek mascot in my likeness made by the very talented Anand Duncan!
Here’s me IRL sans glasses.